CELEBRATING OUTSTANDING WORK, CARE, INNOVATION & SERVICES
Thank you to all our sponsors
Welcome to the
HEALTH & CARE awards 2019
Where we looked forward to outstanding entries from across the area, as we recognised individuals and teams from the across the whole health spectrum.
We were overwhelmed with the entries for all the outstanding work, care, innovation and services, that had gone on across the health sector and it was important for ourselves to focus on those people who have worked so hard and to tell their stories.
I hope you will show your support for the Western Telegraph Health and Care Awards in 2020 by nominating somebody who deserves it.
Managing Director of the Western Telegraph
Sponsorship available in 2020
Raise your profile across West Wales by sponsoring our awards in 2020.
Head of Events
If you would like more information on the opportunities available, please contact myself on 07977 967777 / 01633 777126 or email@example.com
AWARD Categories & SPONSORS
Doctor of the Year
Nurse of the Year
Early Years Award
Pharmacy of the Year
Best Innovation Award
Outstanding Achievement Award
View our gallery from THIS year's awards
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE HEALTH & CARE AWARDS NEWS
POWERED BY THE WESTERN TELEGRAPH
- Pembrokeshire County Councillors quiz Hywel Dda health board bosses over consultation proposalsQUESTIONS over how ambitious plans to transform healthcare across Pembrokeshire and beyond will be paid for have been put to health board bosses.
- GP resignation sees Tenby surgery back under control of health boardCONCERN over the resignation of a Tenby GP has been voiced by the chairman of a local health watchdog.
- Health Board approves closure of Neyland's St Clement's SurgeryNeyland's St Clement's Surgery will close in September, it has been confirmed.
- Pembrokeshire County Councillors to quiz Hywel Dda Health BoardA SEMINAR where councillors will get the chance to quiz health board staff on proposed service changes will be webcast for public viewing.
- Have your say at health board drop-in sessionsPEOPLE are being urged to have their say on proposals that could fundamentally change the way healthcare is delivered across Pembrokeshire.
- LETTER: Our hospital is essentialOur hospital is essential