BE SURE TO COME BACK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDS THE AWARDS AND ENTRIES
Welcome to the
Essex Food & Drink Awards
The awards have been postponed until 2024.
We are excited to bring Essex our Food & Drink Awards
Both our Living Magazine and Essex Life magazine are known for celebrating the finer aspects in life, and as part of these we wish to celebrate with you all the best in local food and drink in Essex.
These awards are held in order to celebrate quality cuisine, excellent service and innovation within the Essex food and drink industry. A panel of independent judges will select who they deem worthy of the award recognition.
The awards are free to enter.
Those selected as finalists will receive free publicity in our publications and two complimentary tickets to attend the black tie gala presentation dinner and dance where ALL winners will be announced and presented with their award.
Be part of recognising and celebrating the success and achievements of organisations in Essex!
Events Manager | South East
If you would like more information on the opportunities available, please contact myself firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Food Retailer of the Year
A farm shop, deli, butcher, wine shop or other independent specialist food retailer combining excellence in service, staff knowledge and products
Drinks Producer of the Year
A brewery, distillery, coffee roaster, or soft drinks producer combining excellence in the business and product
Food Producer of the Year
A food producer of any type combining excellence in the business and product
Pub, Bar or Taproom of the Year
A traditional pub, bar or brewery taproom
Pop-Up/Street Food Seller of the Year
A street or marketplace vendor offering excellent takeaway food, knowledge and service
Dining Pub / venue of the Year
A pub which is primarily known for its food or has become a food destination or a dining venue such as neighbourhood or bistro-style restaurant or bar
Cafe of the Year
A daytime-only eating place including cafés, tearooms, and bars
Hotel Restaurant of the Year
A restaurant with rooms or hotel restaurant for either residents only or residents and public dining
Restaurant of the Year
A standalone restaurant of any kind, who strive to give the best experience for the customer, value for money and have a stand out reputation
Young Chef of the Year
An individual that is displaying talent and commitment as they progress in their role of a young chef
Chef of the Year
An individual displaying talent and commitment who has had an outstanding year
Catering Company of the Year
An award to cover all elements of catering be in house, mobile, specific for gathering such as parties, wedding, wakes.
- Colchester woman wins global F1 fan design competition November 30, 2023Lindsay Palmer was announced as the winner of Oracle Red Bull Racing’s global fan-designed livery competition Make Your Mark
- Colchester MP Will Quince becomes qualified Army reservist November 30, 2023Will Quince, the Conservative MP for Colchester, is now a commissioned Army reservist after a four-week course at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- Colchester Council apologises after wrong figures published November 30, 2023Colchester Council has apologised after it published false information which claimed millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money had been spent on ice cream and stationery
- Colchester's Rollerworld owners reflect a year on from close November 30, 2023ROLLERWORD owners have vowed to 'build something great again' a year on from its closure.
- Colchester bin lids and contents frozen shut this morning November 30, 2023Freezing temperatures caused issues this morning as many wheelie bins were frozen shut meaning they were unable to be emptied by waste collectors.