"Don't get lost in a pile of CVs, come and meet your new employee"
Thursday 27th October, 11am to 3pm
Welcome to the Sussex Jobs Fair 2022
We are delighted to announce the Sussex Job Fair is back for 2022
We would like to invite you to all join us again for what are always well received jobs fairs held at The Dome, Brighton.
Throughout the day we offer the opportunity for all those within Sussex and surrounding areas to attend, with the potential of finding their next job, a new career path or simply just speak to a careers advisor to find out what the next steps would be for them.
The event comes with FREE entry and is open from 11am to 3pm
We look forward to meeting you!
Managing Director of Newsquest Essex & North London
Book your stand now!
Come along and meet your new potential employees
Events manager / south east
If you would like more information on the opportunities available, please contact Tina Daniels on 01273 021435 or Lynda Clark on 01376 334351.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The Argus Jobs Fair 2022
The Dome, Brighton. 11am to 3pm
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL CURRENT HEADLINES
POWERED BY THE ARGUS
- Red Arrows to fly over of Sussex this weekend (timings, locations) August 16, 2022THE Red Arrows are set to fly over Sussex this weekend as part of an airshow display.
- Sewage emptied into water at 13 Sussex beaches (swimmers should avoid) August 16, 2022FOOTAGE taken today shows storm sewage being pumped into the sea on the Sussex coast.
- MTV documentary to investigate the death of Blessing Olusegun August 16, 2022THE “unexplained” death of a woman that triggered thousands of people to call on the police to reinvestigate the case is to feature in a documentary.
- Worthing Borough Council takes The Big Listen to the seafront August 16, 2022PEOPLE in Worthing have called for more investment in the town’s music venues and parks.
- Drugs and weapons seized during police crackdown ahead of Brighton Pride August 16, 2022POLICE have seized around 200 wraps of class A drugs, nine weapons and a cannabis farm during a crackdown in the run up to Pride.